Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Does your family love watching TV shows, movies, and sporting events at home? Do your kids often bring their friends over to play PS3, Xbox, or Wii video games for hours on end? Do you wish you had a dedicated media room for these activities? If you've answered yes to these questions, then maybe it's time to start designing your very own home theater.
This does not have to be an overly complicated or expensive endeavor, especially if you take the time to plan every move beforehand. In fact, assuming you already have a suitable television, all you really need to add are some speakers, a few pieces of home theater furniture, and some accessories to finish the job.
The holidays are actually a terrific time to get this project underway because a lot of the required electronic components and home theater seating will be on sale. This means you can end up saving a lot of money by getting started now.
Before you begin shopping for home theater furniture and equipment, however, keep the following points in mind:
The size of the room will obviously determine how much home theater seating you can install. Smaller rooms might only be able to accommodate one or two Palliser Bullet power recliners, while larger rooms would be able to handle full-sized Lane Advantage or Lane Colston sectionals. Taking accurate measurements and checking product sizes and specifications before you buy are critical to getting your media room properly furnished.
The television will be the focal point, of course, but from there you have to decide how you want to set up your speakers, components, and home theater furniture. Some options to consider include a straight line of VIP Cinema Clayton recliners; a curved Palliser Benson sectional; or side-by-side Bass Penthouse chairs. For larger rooms, you can even have a double row of home theater seating for the look and feel of a real cinema.
Electronic equipment can be contained on wall-mounted shelving, staged on the floor, or stored in an entertainment center cabinet. This will depend on space constraints as well as the type of mounting system you have for your television.
For most people, budget plays a key role in what they can do with their media room. If you don't have a lot of extra cash to work with, then entry level units such as the Klaussner Twilight or Berkline Tangiers recliner should be at the top of your shopping list. If money is no object, then you can look at high-end home theater furniture like the Fortress Matinee or the Fortress Hudson.
The same principle applies to the speakers and other electronic components you purchase. With a smaller budget, you'll have to settle for value-priced equipment, while a larger budget will allow you to buy the best products available.
Setting up a dedicated media room with extra speakers and home theater seating is a project that will benefit the entire family. Take advantage of current holiday sales to get the electronic equipment and home theater furniture you need at the lowest prices of the season!
Monday, November 28, 2011
After a long, tough day on the job, nothing beats relaxing in front of your huge flat-screen television to watch the newest releases from Netflix. And when you toss in your favorite beverage and a bowl of buttered popcorn, work problems magically disappear for the remainder of the evening. The only thing that could possibly improve this scenario would be the addition of home theater seating to your living room.
Watching a movie from typical couches or armchairs just doesn't compare to the experience you get with home theater chairs. That's because today's home theater chairs are comfortable, stylish, and equipped with amenities not found in standard furniture. This is particularly true with regards to power recliners, which are quickly becoming the most sought-after home theater seating product on the market.
Power recliners are superior to manual recliners and other furniture options because of the following features:
- Push-button recline. The reclining mechanism on automatic home theater chairs operates with the touch of a single button located conveniently on the armrest. This means you don't have to struggle with a lever or change your physical position in order to get the chair to move.
- Recline in any position. Unlike manual recliners that give you only two or three positions to choose from, power recliners allow you to recline at any angle. Simply push the button to begin reclining, and then release the button when you reach your desired position.
- Fast and smooth operation. These home theater chairs are made with the latest technology to ensure fast and smooth operation. You can go from the upright position to fully reclined in a matter of seconds without spilling any food or drinks you might have on the trays or in the cupholders.
- Handy accessories. As with most of the other home theater seating products we carry, our power recliners are available with a variety of standard and optional accessories, including LED cupholders, removable food trays, armrest storage compartments, and LED ground lighting.
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Theater seating is becoming a common fixture in residences all across the country as people strive to create the best at-home movie and television viewing experience possible. The spaciousness and amenities of theater-style chairs and couches appeal to consumers' ideals of comfort and convenience, making these products a consistent top seller in the furniture industry.
When it comes to buying theater seating for your home, Palliser is the only name you need to know. Over the years, this manufacturer has forged a well-earned reputation for quality craftsmanship, durable construction, and superior styling, which is why they are the number one choice among TheaterSeatStore.com's customers.
If you're thinking about upgrading your furniture, take a look at the following Palliser theater seating options:
- Bullet Power Recline. Available in black or brown leather, this chair automatically reclines with the push of a button. It also comes with built-in cupholders, ambient base lighting, and a removable swivel tray that is perfect for popcorn, snacks, or your iPad or laptop.
- Blade Power Recline. This is the best-selling Palliser product we carry. The Blade model features a generous 44" back height to ensure comfort for our taller customers, and offers superior support in the head, neck, lumbar, and leg areas. It comes with a deeply padded seat back and seat cushion, an automatic recline button, and has a space saving design.
- Sequelle. For those with truly discriminating tastes, we recommend the Palliser Sequelle. This is a wall-hugging unit that allows you to fully recline even when the seat back is just a few inches away from the wall. The Sequelle can be purchased in a variety of different colors, patterns, and materials to suit your tastes, and can be further customized with Power Recline or Bass Shakers.
- Circuit. This brand-new model represents the ultimate in home theater seating comfort, thanks to the ergonomic design and pillow top seat cushion. LED cupholders, LED base lighting, and armrest storage are all standard. Moreover, you can choose from straight or curved configurations, as well as loveseat or sofa-style designs to get the look you want for your home.
Monday, November 21, 2011
As a football fan, you most likely have a game day ritual that you go through as you prepare to watch your favorite team destroy the competition. This might include eating a certain meal, wearing a particular jersey, or catching the action with the same group of friends every weekend. All of these things help make you feel more connected to your team and make being a spectator a lot more fun.
To further enhance your viewing experience, you should consider adding home theater seating to your man cave, basement, or living room. Home theater chairs are often more comfortable than standard recliners or sofas, and are available in your favorite pro or collegiate team's colors so there will never be any doubt about where your loyalties lie.
At TheaterSeatStore.com, we carry several styles of home theater seating for football fans, including the following officially licensed products:
- NFL Pub Sofa. This stain resistant sofa features superior lumbar support, extra plush padding, and pillow top seat cushions to ensure you'll be comfy even if the game goes to overtime. The sofa comes in your favorite NFL or NCAA team's primary colors and has a logo on the middle headrest.
- NFL Classic Sofa. For a home theater seating option with a traditional look, check out our NFL classic sofa. This product is made from premium density foam and Teflon treated microfiber for complete stain resistance and durability. It is then finished off in your team's colors and logos so you can show your support all year round.
- NFL Home Team Recliners. Nothing beats kicking back in a recliner to watch your QB light up the other team's secondary all game long, and these home theater chairs allow you to do it in true NFL style. We're sure you'll appreciate the effortless reclining mechanism, chaise footrest, and generous amount of plush padding this product offers, as well as the fact that it comes with official team colors and logos.
- NFL Big Daddy Recliner. Home theater chairs don't get any bigger than this! The NFL Big Daddy Recliner boasts a 46" back height to accommodate even the tallest fans easily, while the sturdy lumbar support and footrest combine to provide excellent comfort in the reclining position.
Friday, November 18, 2011
For discriminating consumers looking for home theater seating with exclusive channeled comfort, high seat backs, and custom configuration, Theater Seat Store is pleased to announce that they are now offering Albany brand products in its extensive inventory of high-quality home theater furniture.
Albany is an industry leading brand manufactured in the United States with an emphasis on value, quality, and comfort. Theater Seat Store is the top-selling online retailer of home theater seating, and prides itself on carrying high-quality, high-value brands such as Albany. They have added several best-selling home theater seat models to their catalog just in time for incredible Black Friday savings. And as always at TheaterSeatStore.com, shipping is free to customer’s doorstep.
Albany theater seats such as the Albany 8630 feature fully padded head support, channeled seat backs, and padded chaise style ottomans in either manual or power recline.Ordering is simple and convenient either through the TheaterSeatStore.com shopping cart or by calling one of the helpful Comfort Specialists at (888) 602-7328.
Thursday, November 17, 2011
One of the leading names in reclining furniture is now available direct to you on TheaterSeatStore.com. The industry’s best-known online retailer continues to add top brands to its catalog, with Barcalounger available now just in time for Black Friday savings.
“We worked really hard to get this prestigious and high-quality manufacturer online for our customers in time for the holidays,” said the Theater Seat Store’s Peter Goldstein from the company’s Golden, Colorado, office. “We believe their exclusive home theater seating models such as the Cameo, with its tray tables and lighted rails, and the Matinee, with its handy cup holders, will provide our customers the kind of comfort and convenience they deserve.”
Barcalounger has been a household name in reclining furniture since the 1940’s. The company is renowned for its American-made quality and innovation. Being able to shop for this exclusive brand on TheaterSeatStore.com from the convenience of your own home with free shipping makes the shopping experience easier, more pleasant, and more cost-effective. One of TheaterSeatStore.com’s Comfort Specialists is available to assist you throughout the ordering process.